Smart retailers are currently unable to load Smart and TNT Prepaid subscribers due to Smart loading system failure. The same problem is hindering Smart Load Dealers in loading Smart Retailers.
Everytime I send a load to a subscriber, Smart system tells me this:
VD#4000 Unable to rpocess. Pls check your load wallet balance before trying again.
By taking note of the message, I can immediately tell that there is a system problem in Smart’s facility. Why? It’s because when Smart tells a retailer to check his load wallet, it just means that Smart can’t transfer a load credit to the target Smart or TNT number because the load wallet has insufficient funds, which in my case is not true. My Load Wallet currently has enough funds to load even a load credit worth 1,000 Peso.
- Smart VD#4000
- smart retailers load promo
- smart mega 250 convert
- smart load retailer how to load smart promos
- smart load promo 250
- how to load mega250 in smart retailers
- how to load mega 250 using loadxtreme
- convert my tnt sim to retailer
- convert a load to smart subscribers