November 26, 2012 Update
The result of the licensure examination for the Teachers held in various regional offices of the Professional Regulationa Commission was released today, November 26, 2012.
And based on the LET official result, only 25,136 elementary teachers out of 50,997 examinees (49.29%) and 20,834 secondary teachers out of 47,892 examinees (43.50%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.). And there are 20 others whose result were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Here’s the links to the following:
With regards to the aothtaking and registration, here’s PRC’s announcement:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on December 5, 2012. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag);
4) 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag);
5) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
6) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The first LET for 2012 was held last March 11, 2012 in all regions with PRC branch in the Philippines. And only 42.46 percent passed out of 32,798 Elementary Teachers who took the examination and only 24.85 percent passed out of 28,764 Secondary Teachers who took the exam.
This September 30, 2012, another licensure examination for Professional Teachers both Secondary, Elementary and ATEP will be held in all regional offices of PRC including Zamboanga, Angeles, Batanes, Laoag City, Rosales, Masbate, Palawan, Sulu & Tawi-Tawi. The registration for the examination is already done last June 29, 2012 for the new takers and last June 1, 2012 for the repeaters.
I am actually expecting that the number of Elementary Teachers who will take the LET September 2012 will reach 30,000 or more, the same is true to the Secondary Teachers LET September 2012 takers. And from these numbers, only less than 40 percent will pass.
Anyway, God bless you all fellow teachers who will take the examination. You may pass or fail but life should go on.
If you fail, then why not take again. After all, you can take the same examination for many times as long as you want to take the exam and you want to get the license.
But you have the option to enter other field.
I have a co-teacher here in my town who feel bored waiting for her chance to become part of the DepEd as an Elementary Teacher. So, last summer she took a PNP training. She survived the training and is now undergoing a special training for PO1. But while undergoing training, she’s already receiving monthly stipend.
You can follow what my husband, Sustines Laplana, did. He got a degree in Electrical Engineering but he is not working in this field, but instead, he’s just blogging like what I am doing now.
So, just study hard and pray.
I will be posting here the result of the LET September 2012. Just visit us again.
- licensure examination for teachers september 2012
- licensure examination for teachers result 2012
- national passing rate let september 2012
- let passing grade
- prc let result22013
- percentage rate in let exam in march 2012
- percentage of passers in LET september 2013 exam
- percentage of national let passers 2012
- percentage of let result of slu
- percentage of let passers september 2010
- percentage of LET passer 2012 in the philippines
- perccentage of passing let 2012
- passing score in let exam
- PRC Teachers passing percentage
- result in licensure examination for teachers 2012